Welcome to Just Wisdom Teeth DC
We welcome new patients! The following is what to expect during your visit.
Before Your Surgery
- First, we will need your dental/medical insurance information to maximize your benefits.
- Our staff will ask questions about your health to determine which Medical Clearances, if any, may be required from your PCP or a specialist.
- Our dental surgeon will review your panoramic x-ray and our anesthesiologist will approve Medical Clearance, if needed.
- You will need to come fasting (no eating or drinking) after midnight the night before.
During Your Surgery
- A nurse will ask questions about your health.
- Our anesthesiologist and dental surgeon will perform exams and answer any questions you may have.
- Our experienced nurses will monitor you during post-anesthesia recovery.
- After surgery, a responsible adult should stay with you for the next 24 hours.